HELPFUL SALE INFORMATION
We will have hangers (top and bottom separately) available for purchase at all drop-offs. Hangers are 25 cents each. The bottom hangers hook to a top hanger to eliminate the need for pins. You can purchase at any open drop-off time.
If you do not bring your shoes and accessories in Ziploc bags, we will have them for sale for 25 cents each as well. We will NOT accept any shoes not in a Ziploc bag. We also have jumbo ziploc bags available for larger shoes for 50 cents each.
If your items...clothing/shoes/accessories/toys/dvds/books/etc. are not properly prepared, we will complete the item preparation for you, but you may be subject to a $25/per hour fee that will be deducted from your consignor earnings. Please see fee details toward to bottom of this page.***
1. ITEM PREPARATION
- We will ONLY accept Spring/Summer clothing items for this sale.
- We will accept clothing sizes Newborn-Juniors.
- We accept high quality heirloom, boutique, and trunk show clothing. Only high quality play clothes will be accepted.
- We will accept Swim Suits in great condition.
- We will ACCEPT infant clothing Newborn-12 months SUNDAY BEST ONLY (no sleepers or onesies). Kissy Kissy, Magnolia Lane, similar brands and high end baby gowns are acceptable.
- Unfortunately we will NOT be accepting MATERNITY clothing.
- Resale value is typically 1/3 of retail price.
- Clothing items must be current styles that were available within the past couple of years. If it is an outdated item, we will not accept it.
- We do not accept ANY discount store brands such as:
- Target (Cherokee, Circo, Xhilaration)
- Wal-Mart (Faded Glory, George, McKids, Garanimals)
- Babies R’ Us & Kids R’ Us (KRU), etc.
- The only exception will be items that are brand new with tags attached.
- Please take time to wash and iron your clothes, if necessary.
- Please check for stains, broken zippers, torn hemlines, missing buttons, etc.
- All clothing items MUST be on a hanger with the HOOK FACING LEFT. Items sell better and look better on appropriately sized hangers, use childrens hangers for smaller garments.
- WE ARE NOT REQUIRING WIRE HANGERS, but they are great if you have them! Please use what you have available, wire have been hard to find in Memphis. Please make sure your item hangs securely on your hanger...no teeny tiny infant hangers for a size 8 top. Items DO NOT need to be pinned to be secure, just make sure that the items stay on the hanger well. If you are using the right size hanger for a garment, it should not slip off the hanger.
- All bottoms (pants, shorts, skirts, bloomers) must be on an appropriate hanger or pinned to a hanger. They may not be folded over a hanger. A tip to pin bottoms to a hanger-pin them to the slanted top part of a wire hanger, not the bottom. This way they won't slide around on the hanger!
- Tops/shirts do NOT need to be secured with a pin...this applies to bottoms only.
- Please do not pin tops to a pair of bottoms, this will create holes in your garment as it hangs and pulls on the hanger. We pay close attention to how items are hung at drop-off, please understand we are very specific with our requirements because we want your items to sell and to look their best!! We hate to see anyone's clothing ruined by unneccessary pin holes!
- Please hang outfit sets with the same size pants and shirts, for example, no 4T shirts with 3T bottoms.
- We will be double checking all items at drop-off and will be unable to receive any item that is not in excellent condition.
- The better your item looks, the better it SELLS!!
- SHOES, LOOSE CLOTHING ITEMS & ACCESSORIES
- All shoes must be like new. No flip-flops, swim shoes, or slippers unless like new.
- Shoes should be placed inside a Ziploc bag that seals.
- The size must be written on the outside of the bag.
- Socks, hats, bibs, accessories must be placed inside a ziploc bag and labelled!
- Toys MUST be in working condition, with batteries if required
- All loose parts/accessories MUST be in a Ziploc bag and securely attached to the item.
- We are not responsible for parts that are lost or misplaced because they are not secure.
- OTHER ITEMS
- If your item has accessories, they must be secured in a plastic bag and taped to your item. We will NOT ACCEPT any items that the accessories are not secured!!
- These items do NOT have to meet the $5 suggested minimum...it is okay to put $1-3 on a book or DVD that will not sell for $5 or to group several books or movies together at a higher price.
- All items must be CLEAN and in working order with batteries included.
- Items we will ACCEPT
- DVD's & Books
- American Girl Dolls & Accessories
- Vera Bradley Bags
- Pack N Plays
- Playmats in original packaging
- Changing Tables
- Dressers and Children's Furniture
- Small Toddler Toys (batteries required & loose items secure)
- Ride-On & Push Toys
- Large Outdoor Play Toys
- Train Tables
- Any toys that are brand new in original packaging
- >Carseats (less than 5 years old-see manufacturer tag, never been in accident)
- Items we will NOT ACCEPT
- Potty Seats
- Diaper Pails
- Crib Bedding or Mattresses
- Blankets, Bibs, Burpcloths (unless new in package)
- Wipe Warmers
- Bottles (unless new in package)
- CRIBS of any kind
- any item on a RECALL LIST
2. ITEM LIMITS
- There is a minimum of 10 items to participate as a consignor, unless you have large items.
- Any "Drop & Go" consignor with more than 100 items, will be assessed an additional consignor fee. This does not apply if you enter your own items.
3. CONSIGNOR FEES/PAYMENT
- There will be a $10.00 consignor fee to participate. This will be deducted from your total at the end of the sale.
- You will be paid a percentage of your sales based on which consignor option you choose.
- Checks will be available at pick-up. If you choose to donate your items, you may come by at pick-up to receive your check or we will be happy to mail it to you. All checks not picked up, will be mailed.
4. ITEM PREPARATION FEE
- If at the time of drop-off your items are not properly prepared for the sale, we will discuss it with you. If you choose to leave items that are not properly prepared, but meet sale standards. We will prepare them for you, but a $25/per hour item preparation fee will be deducted from your consignor earnings.
5. CONSIGNOR PICK-UP
- Any items not picked up during the designated time WILL BE DONATED! No exceptions. Your check will be mailed to you if you do not pick up.