1. How do I consign?
- We have three great options to consign with our sale. Click on the "Register to Consign" tab above to read about each option and to see the consignor percentages. Once you decide to consign with us, just click on the registration link and fill out the form. A confirmation email will be sent to you with more detailed information on how to prepare your items for drop-off. We look forward to working with you!
2. What items do you accept?
- For a complete list of items we accept and guidelines to prepare them, click on the "Consignor Information" tab above. All clothing items must be secure on a hanger with the hook facing left. Wire hangers seem to work best, especially for pinning bottoms. Just pin bottoms to the slanted top part of the hanger, not the bottom...this way they won't slide around and are much more secure! All shoes must be in a ziploc bag with the size written on the outside of the bag.
3. Why should I volunteer?
- There are several reasons why you should consider volunteering. First, our volunteers receive waived fees and reduced percentages on the items they consign, which saves you money. But, you do not have to be a consignor to volunteer-it is just an added perk if you do both. Our volunteers are also able to pre-shop before our consignors, which means better selection!! It is also fun, we have great volunteers and you just might make a new friend!!
4. Do you accept infant clothing?
- Yes, we will accept SUNDAY BEST clothing items for newborn-12 month sizes. We will not accept sleepers or onesies. Due to space constraints, there will be no exception to the Sunday best requirement.
5. What happens to my unsold items?
- When you register to consign, you will choose to either pick-up or donate your unsold items. If you choose pick-up and do NOT pick up your items on the specified date, they will be donated.
6. How do I receive the money from my consignor earnings?
- All checks for consignors will be available at Pick-Up following the sale. If you do not come to pick-up your check will be mailed to you.
7. Why have you stopped accepting discount store brands?
- Believe us, we have struggled with this decision!! We know there are some really cute outfits out there, we buy them!!! We CANNOT compete with their already low prices-these items can be purchased brand new for $3-10. Because these items are so inexpensive to buy brand new, reselling them, even in gently used condition, does not allow anyone to reap the benefits of preparing these items.
- Our customers know that they can find boutique, trunk show, smocked and designer brands at the Sweet Repeats sale at a great price. That is what attracts more shoppers and more shoppers means more $$$$ for our consignors.
- There is one exception, we will accept discount store brands if they are brand new with tags attached.
8. What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, of course!
- We will also accept all major credit cards presented with a valid photo id. A 3% convenience fee applies to all credit card transaction.
- We will accept checks from registered consignors and volunteers only.